FAMILY NIGHT SCHEDULE AND OPPORTUNITIES ~ Beginning September 13th
5:15-6:00 Teen Choir Chapel (6th grade and up)
5:30-6:30 Dinner Gym (everyone!)
6:00-6:30 Sonbeam Choir Sarah Room (3yrs-kindergarten)
6:30-7:00 Leaping Lambs Sarah Room (4yrs-kindergarten)
6:30-7:30 Adult Study Chapel (teens-adults)
6:30-8:00 Confirmation Sanctuary (middle school)
6:30-7:00 Kids Kingdom Class Omega Room (4yrs-5th grade)
7:00-7:30 Kids Kingdom Choir Sarah Room (1st-5th grade)
- Sonbeam Choir ~ (3yrs-kindergarten) Children learning the joy of music and instruments. Taught by Desiree Gillett and Candice Lamb. Children must be potty-trained!
- Leaping Lambs ~ (4yrs-kindergarten) Children who want to learn dance from a highly-trained and beloved instructor, Amy Nichol.
- Kids Kingdom Choir ~ (1st-5th grades) A fun choir of boys and girls led by Sue Lukasik
- Teen Choir ~ (6th grade and up) Sue Lukasik teaches this harmonious group.
- Confirmation ~ (6th-8th grades) The large group starts off in the Sanctuary and continues in
- various rooms for small groups.
- Adult Bible Study ~ All adults and teens are welcome to this class led by Pr. Dave Denzer.
- Childcare is available all evening!