Middle school students strive to make faith in Jesus their own through weekly Confirmation classes and at the end of 8th grade they become members of the church. Students learn to follow Christ through fellowship, study, and service with the goal of loving God and loving others.
Confirmation meets on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:00. The evening starts off with everyone meeting in a large group for games, worship, the lesson introduction, and a speaker. Small groups then break out and further discuss what was presented in large group. Students in the confirmation program must meet certain requirements.
Students who don't wish to be confirmed but would still like to participate are more than welcome to attend! For more information contact Shawn at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Middle School Movie Night – movies for 6-8 grades. Fun movie and discussion – popcorn included! Held once a quarter.
- Worship and Coffee – Sunday nights every other month. Free coffee bar and contemporary, spirit-filled worship for 6-12th grade.
- Nerf Wars – All out Nerf war where students team up and play using capture the flag rules. Periodically through the school year, 6th-12th graders.
- Last Day of School Party – right after school for 6-12th grades. Food and lawn games and fun! (June each year.)
- Annual Springhill retreat – group trip to refresh, energize, worship, and have fun.
- Middle School Sunday School – 9:30-10:30am every Sunday during the school year. Meets in the Abraham room with Jim O’Hagan. Relevant, fun, and energetic.
- Confirmation – for students interested in becoming members of the church. Three year program for 6-8th grades, Wednesday nights. Click back here for more information, to register, and schedule for this year.
- Sisterhood - girls fellowship group for 6-12 grades. Pizza, fun activities, and bible study. The mission of Sisterhood Bible Study is to develop and foster teen girls' relationship with God and each other through fellowship and fun. The outcome is for all to build in friendship, love, encouragement, accountability, and to become lifelong sisters in Christ.
- Open Door Ministry – packing and distributing food for those in need.
- Nursing Home Stockings – making stockings for nursing home residents to be filled with gifts.
- Small Group Projects – Students pick a project and work in the community. Led by confirmation leaders.
- Kids Against Hunger – annual food packing project for those in need.