- Multi-age class up to 5th grade offered during 9:00am and 11:00am services after the children's sermon.
- Lesson's correspond with sermon scriptures and topics and feature a multi-disciplinary approach to teaching (Reading, discussion, crafts, skits, games, and multi-media) .
- COVID friendly - adults wear masks and children maintain social distancing (children's face coverings are based on what their parents ask them to do) .
- All tables and materials are sanitized after use, etc.
- Children are sent home with packets with reinforcement activities and a lesson outline for parents to review .