The Scriptures direct us to two sacraments, Baptism and Holy Communion. These acts are directed by Scripture, promise God's grace, and are intended for all people.
1. Baptism: We practice both infant and adult baptism. We believe Baptism in the name of Jesus is God's outward, visible sign of the covenant He desires for all. We do not believe that Baptism saves - only faith in Jesus has salvation consequences.
2. Holy Communion: Holy Communion is the "real presence" of Jesus as He promised at the Last Supper. Somehow in, with, and under the bread and wine He is present. We also believe one must know (or be of an age to discern) this means of grace. We therefore offer the sacrament to those 10 years old and above who have had instruction in the meaning of the sacrament.
We believe that marriage was ordained by God at creation as the sacred union of one man and one woman. All sexual relations must therefore be reserved for that union. Christian marriage is a representation of Christ's relationship to His church. We also believe that children are a blessing from the Lord. Thus, all human life is sacred and worthy of protection from the moment of conception.
(1) We value God’s Word as the sole norm for faith and all of daily life.
(2) We value salvation by God’s grace through our faith which comes by hearing the Word of God.
(3) We value opportunities to connect with the Living God and grow in faith through worship, prayer, and Bible study.
(4) We value a church family that loves and cares for one another.
(5) We value joy and a sense of humor that is a gift of God for those who realize their freedom in Jesus.
(6) We value generously blessing those around us with the blessings first given us by God.
(7) We value life: the life of the unborn, the life of the reborn in Christ, and the life of the yet to be reborn in Christ.
This congregation is an independent part of Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ (LCMC).
Please stop in and experience God's love for yourself. Come as you are - Everyone is welcome! If you have any questions please contact us.