The St. Michael Women’s Ministry exists to reach out to all women in all walks of life to support, teach, and lift up women in every stage of life.
Our team provides the following ministries opportunities:
- Bible Studies
- Service Projects
- Hope Clinic
- Open Door
- Book club (see below for full list)
- Advent by Candlelight
- Social Activities
- Women's Tea
For additional information, please email: email@example.com
Starting Thursday, August 19 at 7pm.
- Using zoom and the WordGo app
- Participate from home, on the go or on vacation
- 1st week is an intro to WordGo
Register on the Women's Ministry Board.
The SMLU Women's would like to invite you to a Ladies Night Out on Monday, September 12th at 7pm to see the movie Lifemark at Emagine Theater in Canton. Produced by Kirk Cameron and the Kendrick Brothers (the creators of War Room and Fireproof) it's an incredible true story that celebrates adoption, reconciliation, and love. Ticket price is $12.50.
Sign up on the Women's Ministry Board. There's also a sign-up sheet for those who'd like to have dinner before the show at the Parthenon Coney Island on Ford Rd. Hope to see you there!
2022 Book Club List
- Jan 17 - “The Giver of Stars” by Jo Jo Moyes
- Feb 21 - “Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen” by Susan Gregg Gilmore
- Mar 21 – “The Words Between Us” by Erin Bartels
- Apr 18 – “Wednesday Letters” by Jason F. Wright
- May 16 - “The Clover Girls” by Viola Shipman
- Jun 20 – “We Were Liars” by E. Lockhart
- Jul 18 – “The Great Alone” by Kristin Hannah
- Aug 15 – “Loving Isaac” by Heather Kaufman
- Sep 19 – “The Walk” by Richard Paul Evans
- Oct 17 – “The Secret to Hummingbird Cake” by Celeste Fletcher McHale
- Nov 21 – “The Noel Letters” by Richard Paul Evans