The St. Michael Women’s Ministry exists to reach out to all women in all walks of life to support, teach, and lift up women in every stage of life.
Our team provides the following ministries opportunities:
- Bible Studies
- Service Projects
- Hope Clinic
- Open Door
- Book club (see below for full list)
- Advent by Candlelight
- Social Activities
- Women's Tea
For additional information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Create a beautiful illustrated journal of inspiring scripture using a technique called Zentangle! Materials cost of $18, led by instructor Debora Grace. Sign up on the Women's Ministry Board.
Coming in December….Light in the Darkness: A Hymn Journal for Advent and Christmas by Justin Rossow, led by Carolyn Hubbard and Dawn Kersten. Please join us for a 3-week study based on Advent Songs that will involve listening to hymns, coloring original Advent-themed images, and devotions. Handouts will be provided. The study is planned for the first three Fridays in December (December 3, 10, and 17) from 7-8:30pm in the gym. The Hymn Journal (12 Hymns/Devotions) is available for purchase on Amazon but is not required.
If you have never participated in a music/coloring/devotion type Bible study come check it out! Remember handouts will be provided. Look for the sign-up sheet on the Women’s Ministry Board. For more information please contact Carolyn Hubbard (cell/text/VM: 313-850-4019 or email email@example.com).
The Women’s Ministry Team is thrilled to announce that Advent by Candlelight is scheduled for Tuesday, Dec. 7th at 7pm. When you shift your mindset at advent; everything around you will shift in the direction of what is hopeful! Join us for an evening of Biblical Storytelling by Jim Kulma and reset your mindset; set your mind on Jesus! Appetizers and desserts will be served with coffee and tea.
A sign-up sheet is on the Women’s Ministry Board. Tickets are $10 each.
2022 Book Club List
- Jan 17 - “The Giver of Stars” by Jo Jo Moyes
- Feb 21 - “Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen” by Susan Gregg Gilmore
- Mar 21 – “The Words Between Us” by Erin Bartels
- Apr 18 – “Wednesday Letters” by Jason F. Wright
- May 16 - “The Clover Girls” by Viola Shipman
- Jun 20 – “We Were Liars” by E. Lockhart
- Jul 18 – “The Great Alone” by Kristin Hannah
- Aug 15 – “Loving Isaac” by Heather Kaufman
- Sep 19 – “The Walk” by Richard Paul Evans
- Oct 17 – “The Secret to Hummingbird Cake” by Celeste Fletcher McHale
- Nov 21 – “The Noel Letters” by Richard Paul Evans